Sign up for Amazon Prime in the UK before Friday and you’ll receive a full year’s subscription for £59 instead of the normal £79 asking price. The promotion, which gives access to Amazon’s Prime music, Prime delivery and Prime video services for just £4.92 per-month, is available to new Amazon Prime members only.
The list of benefits for Prime members includes:
- Unlimited, free one-day delivery on millions of eligible items
- Amazon Prime Video – unlimited streaming of thousand of TV shows and movies
- Amazon Prime Music – unlimited, ad-free streaming of 2 million tracks (not to be confused with Amazon’s new Music Unlimited service, which requires a separate subscription)
- Amazon Prime Photos – secure, unlimited cloud photo storage
- Kindle Owner’s Lending Library – more than 1 million books you can borrow only on Amazon hardware such as a Kindle or Fire tablet
- Early access to lightning deals on Amazon.co.uk
Of course, Amazon will hope that consumers keep the subscription after the 12-month period, when the price will automatically revert to £79. By this point, customers may have become so accustomed to the service that they might not be able to peel themselves away.
That said, you can cancel the subscription at any time if you only want to cash-in on this for the first year. It basically works out at three free months.
Find the deal over at Amazon.co.uk and let us know in the comments if you think it’s worth the money.