Machine learning has revolutionized a slew of fields in the last few years. Data scientists, engineers, and AI researchers are actively using deep learning, genetic algorithms, artificial neural networks, and other approaches to machine learning to push the boundaries of what is possible with computation.
But this technology isn’t locked away in the ivory towers of academia or corporate research centers. You can get into the machine learning game right on your home computer.
With machine learning technology in your hands, you can do such practical things as play the stock market more intelligently, program more effectively, analyze social media trends for monetization, or create your own smart recommendation systems.
Well, as with all things on the cutting edge, there’s something of a learning curve going in.
Fortunately, learning has never been easier since the internet puts all human knowledge at our fingertips.
Today only, Tech Deals is running a Black Friday special on a comprehensive bundle of machine learning kits. These kits walk you through everything you need to know to take you from machine learning noob to savvy AI builder.
This bundle comes with ten kits, the most popular of which is probably Quant Trading using Machine Learning. If you were to purchase each of these kits individually, you’d wind up spending $780. However, if you grab this sale before it ends tonight, you can grab the whole thing for $29.
The bundle includes:
- Quant Trading using Machine Learning ($99)
- Learn by Example: Statistics and Data Science in R ($99)
- Learn by Example: Hadoop & MapReduce for Big Data Problems ($99)
- Byte Sized Chunks: Java Object-Oriented Programming & Design ($79)
- An Introduction to Machine Learning & NLP in Python ($99)
- Byte Sized Chunks: Twitter Sentiment Analysis in Python ($69)
- Byte Sized Chunks: Decision Trees and Random Forests ($69)
- An Introduction to Deep Learning & Computer Vision ($49)
- Bite Sized Chunks: Recommendation Systems ($69)
- From 0 to 1: Learn Python Programming – Easy as Pie ($49)
This Black Friday sale is ending soon. If you’re interested in gaining more knowledge about machine learning and using it for your own means, click the button below to get started today for just $29!